Skip to main content

Introducing Soul Guidance with the Tarot

"Working with the Tarot is an age-old art of caring for the soul. Spiritual and mythic imagery helps to put your life into the context of deep and sacred universal themes so you can embrace empowerment, individual autonomy and spiritual development on your own Hero's journey. Many people come to the Tarot to figure out their life direction, for help with relationships or dealing with stress, loss or feeling down. I am able to accompany you on your sacred path of individuation - meeting you where you are at and walking with you to where you want to be."

Have you visited my Soul Guidance page yet? Please use my blog menu to navigate there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gift of Freedom

May we share the gift of freedom with others, as well as ourselves by supporting the work of Amnesty. Online Tarot readings are provided on Skype, Zoom or e-mail. I love helping to provide a greater sense of clarity and harmony on any concerns you bring to the Tarot. Here are three simple steps to participate in the event: Donate what you can via https://www.amnesty.org.uk/giving/donate/give-now Then forward your email confirmation of donation to kestreltarot@gmail.com , to make your booking. In your booking email please include details of an intention, topic or question you'd like to explore with the Tarot.  Love and blessings, Kes x

Heart and Soul Poetics: Reflections on the Alchemical Inner Journey, and Moving to Glastonbury

I'm so delighted to be moving to Glastonbury. Born in Staffordshire, and after living and travelling in London, Brighton, Suffolk and abroad - I now feel like I am returning to an even deeper sense of home, in myself, and in my favourite place on Earth. The Glastonbury  Tercentennial  Labyrinth,  in the churchyard of St John the Baptist I feel this way, so sure of my home and my direction, essentially because it was my inner voice that guided me to this point. In a time of great change a strong song broke out of my heart and called me to Glastonbury. I knew it was my soul speaking to me. I had known the message was there for years, but it was only through sitting and listening deeply that I finally accepted the call.  This spiral inward journey of the heart is like walking the labyrinth, or as the psychologist  Carl Jung put it,  'circumabulating the Self'. Our sensitive and feeling hearts seem to spiral around our souls, perhaps in order ...